Event

Imod politikerne, For demokratiet!

När: 2022-10-27 19:00
Var: Folkets Park, København

Vi indkalder til demonstration imod politikerne og for folket!

D. 27 Oktober kl 19:00 i Folkets park.

(English Below)

For hver dag der går bliver samfundet mere og mere utilgængeligt for den almene borger.

Tvangsudsmidninger, inflation og skattelettelser for samfundets rigeste er blot symptomer på et fucked up system.

Politikkerne beviser gang på gang at de er pisse ligeglade med folket og kun tænker på magt!

De spiller arbejderklassen op imod hinanden med deres racistiske, sexistiske, queer+transfobiske agenda, og det er til at brække sig over!!

Vi går derfor i gaden torsdag d. 27. oktober, for at kræve et samfund hvor
økonomisk ulighed, racisme, queerfobi, transfobi, og andre undertrykkende strukturer ikke sætter dagsordenen.

Hvor solidaritet og folkets interesser har mere magt end rigdom og lobbyisme!!

Kom og tag valget i egen hånd,
demokratiet er for folket!
---------------------------------------------
We call for a demonstration against the politicians and for the people!

D. 27 October at 19:00 in Folkets park.
For every day that passes, our society gets more inaccessible to the regular citizen.

Inflation, forced evictions, and tax breaks for the rich are meerly symptoms of a fucked up system.

Our politicians prove time and again that they don't give a shit about the people and that all they care about is getting power.

They want to make the working class fight each other with their racist, sexist, queer/transphobic agenda and it is disgusting.

We are therefore going to the streets thursday the 27th of october to demand a society where economic inequality, racism, queerphobia, transphobia, and other opressive structures aren't setting the agenda. Where solidarity and the interests of the people holds more power than wealth and lobbyism.

Come take the election into own hands.
Democracy is for the people.

Revolutionære Antifascister

Kommentera

captcha