2022-07-19

Greece: Giannis Michailidis - Rape under murder of the meaning of justice

For the Greek "justice", a child rapist (D. Lignadis) after not even 1.5 years in prison has been well enough corrected and is not a danger to society. A racially motivated murderer (Ath. Hortarias), after 2 months in prison has been well enough corrected and is also not a danger. The murderer of 15-year-old Alexandros (cop Ep. Korkoneas) does not deserve life imprisonment. Another rapist (P. Filippidis), earns his freedom prematurely as he is not considered dangerous because of his celebrity. This is the "epic achievement" of the intertwined Greek "justice".

However, for the Greek "justice" an anarchist bank robber and escapee, after almost 9 years and 7 months in prison, after completing 3/5 of the sentence required for his release, is "dangerous to commit new crimes as he has not spent sufficient time in prison".

What I understand is that robbing a bank and escaping from prison is much worse than rape or murder. Especially if the rapist is a ministerial crony or the killers are killing troublemaking kids or people living on the margins. After all, isn't the role of the state to protect capital? Also, it will obviously show more vindictiveness towards someone who has actively challenged the bugaboo institution of prison, absolutely necessary for disciplining society.

And as for bank robberies, now that we're impoverishing you, don't get any ideas. If you want to rape a kid, if you have contact a minister, anything goes! This is the clear message of Greek "justice".

I got the message. That's why I started a hunger strike. To expose all those arbitrary acts against me, which I list in the opening text. However, as far as I can see, they don't need me. They reveal themselves. They don't even keep up the pretexts.

I think now they're even using the hunger strike as an example. They set my appeal hearing for 7/25. On that day I will count 64 days of hunger strike. The purpose is clear. To exhaust me. A possible disability reinforces the message they are sending. Perhaps my eventual death, which becomes more likely with each passing day. Such a perversion of the meaning of justice is unthinkable. Let them enjoy their "justice". I wish you a good career.

As for me, who do not have access to their villas with their lavish tables paid for with bribes, I may leave this world hungry, but with the spiritual fullness of total existential conflict with their rotten system.

15/7/2022,

Hunger striker from 23/5, Giannis Michailidis

sol

Kommentera

captcha