Event

Demo: Solidaritet med vores varetægtsfængslede kammerater

När: 2017-05-27 17:00
Var: Vesterbros Torv, København

(English below)

Demonstration i solidaritet med vores varetægtsfængslede kammerater, lørdag d. 27 maj, kl. 17 på Vesterbros Torv. Medbring larm.

Vi har ikke glemt dem som blev varetægtsfængslet i sidste uge, da politiet trængte ind i Bumzen og en række andre steder og anholdt 25 personer. Derfor går vi på gaden – og bliver ved med at gå på gaden – for at vise dem at de ikke er alene, og for at vise at vi stadigvæk ikke har nogen respekt for politiets repression og politikernes ynkelige lege.

For os er det ikke vigtigt om de fængslede bliver erklæret skyldige eller uskyldige. Det som vi solidariserer os med, er de oprørske handlinger som de står anklaget for.

Solidaritet er medskyldighed. Solidaritet er handling. Solidaritet er et våben.

---

Demonstration in solidarity with our jailed comrades, Saturday 27th of May, 5 p.m. at Vesterbros Torv. Bring noise.

We have not forgotten those who were jailed last week, when the police forcefully entered Bumzen and other places, and arrested 25 people. Because of that, we take to the streets – and will continue to do so – to show them that they are not alone, and to show that we still do not have any respect for the police’s repression and the pathetic games of politicians.

For us, it is not important whether or not the jailed comrades will be declared guilty or innocent. We show solidarity with the rebellious acts of which they stand accused.

Solidarity is complicity. Solidarity is action. Solidarity is a weapon.

anonym

Kommentera

captcha