2018-03-07

8 mars i Lund

Internationella kvinnodagen är här igen och det är dags att gå ut på gator och torg och demonstrera mot patriarkatet! Innan vi går till demonstrationen som organiseras av V-familjen så kommer vi ordna en för-samling på India Däck. Kom förbi och ta en kopp te, få en flagga i handen och snacka om feministisk kamp. Vi kommer också hålla en efter-samling på Smålands och även hålla en församling inför Ta Natten Tillbaka-demonstrationen den 10:e i Malmö. Mer info om dessa kommer i andra events vi lägger upp!

International women's day is here again and it is time to go to the streets and squares and demonstrate against the patriarchy! Before we go to the demonstration that is organized by the Left Party and it's associated organization we will pre-gather at India Däck. Come by and drink a cup of tea, get a flag and talk about feminist struggle. We will also hold a gathering after the demo at Smålands and a gathering before the Take Back the Night-demonstration which is on the 10th in Malmö. More about this will come in other events we publish

SUF Lund & Autonom Organisering

Länk: https://www.facebook.com/events/1635241993240258/

Kommentera

captcha